Telenor offers all the users of cellular companies to convert their network into Telenor with keeping their number same. To port in Telenor, the company provides a simple path of some steps by which a user can convert their network.
This process depends upon simple steps which are given below
- The user should have an active SIM registered against his CNIC.
- The owner of the SIM should have his original CNIC.
- Customer should have to visit nearest Telenor franchise for biometric verifications.
- The company requires 4 working days for network conversion.
- User will pay RS 60 for this process while he will get an initial balance of RS 50 when his network will be converted in Telenor
By following these points, a user can use Telenor network with keeping his number same. However, You can also port in Warid, Jazz, Ufone, Zong as all cellular networks of Pakistan provide this facility.