If you want to use the Zong network while keeping your same number of other network, You have to follow the given below simple steps. By which your number will be port into Zong.
Zong provides different ways by which you can use its network, the most convenient ways are here for your guidance.
- Type MNP in a message and send it to 667, It will reply a text asking your name and CNIC.
- Write your name and CNIC number in a text and send it to 76313.
- SIM network will be changed within 4 working days.
This is the most convenient way to convert your network into Zong. You can also visit your nearest Zong franchise or customer care center for network conversion. However, You can also port in Ufone, Jazz, Telenor, Warid as all cellular networks of Pakistan provide this facility.
Telenor offers all the users of cellular companies to convert their network into Telenor with keeping their number same. To port in Telenor, the company provides a simple path of some steps by which a user can convert their network.
This process depends upon simple steps which are given below
- The user should have an active SIM registered against his CNIC.
- The owner of the SIM should have his original CNIC.
- Customer should have to visit nearest Telenor franchise for biometric verifications.
- The company requires 4 working days for network conversion.
- User will pay RS 60 for this process while he will get an initial balance of RS 50 when his network will be converted in Telenor
By following these points, a user can use Telenor network with keeping his number same. However, You can also port in Warid, Jazz, Ufone, Zong as all cellular networks of Pakistan provide this facility.
Super 3G Package introduced at very cheap price rate, very fast internet , fast browsing, fast speed with very lowest and cheapest rate.
China Mobile Pakistan or Zong is a pan Pakistani mobile network operator headquartered in Islamabad. Zong which offers voice and data services.