Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that there is only one God, and that Muhammad(S.A.W.W) is a messenger of God.
The best thing in the video is the boy who is reciting holly Quran in front of an audience. Hence is a shared practice that such loving and young children don’t have much confidence.
Above all one Muslims boy who is reciting Quran in anterior of a large audience. For the reason that is the self-confidence that Islam has vested him with.
Why Islam? The Beauty & Benefits of Islam
This guide aims to deliberate some of the assistances and exclusive aspects of religion as likewise to other beliefs and religions.
Islam teaches that Allah is the Most Merciful and will forgive and pardon those who honestly want to regret.
The smart steps for regret contain being honest, refraining from promising the sin as well as having the purpose not to recap it.
Islam inspires a constant course of self-development and self-purification. This procedure is among the individual and God – there is no need for sins to be mutual or “confessed” to a righteous person/priest.
it is the second leading religion in the world after Christianity, with about 1.8 billion Muslims global. Although its origins go back further, scholars normally date the creation of Islam to the 7th century, making it the newest of the main world religions. Islam started in Mecca. In modern-day Saudi Arabia, during the time of the Prophet Muhammad’s (Peace be upon him) life. Today, the faith is increasing fast all over the world.
- The term “Islam” means “submission to the will of God.”
- Followers of this religion are known as Muslims.
- Muslims are monotheistic and worship one, all-knowing God, who in Arabic is known as Allah.
- Followers of this religion wish to live a life of whole submission to Allah. They believe that nothing can occur without Allah’s approval, but creatures have free will.
- this religion demonstrates that Allah’s word was revealed to the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) through the Angel.
- Muslims accept as true more than a few prophets were sent to communicate Allah’s law. They respect some of the same prophets as Jews and Christians, including Abraham, Moses, and Jesus. Muslims contend that Muhammad (S.A.W.W)was the final prophet sent by Allah.