The mother and son born deprived of arms who clean their teeth, wash up, eat and even play computer games – using their FEET
• Linda Bannon, 35, and son Timmy, 9, were born with Holt-Oram syndrome
• Unusual state affects bone growth and can source heart problems
• Mrs Bannon can eat with cutlery, apply make-up and flat sew using her feet
• Timmy ‘is like any other boy’ – even playing computer games with his feet
• Mrs Bannon says she did try prosthetic limbs, but they were painful
For maximum, the household errands are an arduous task.
But for mother-of-one Linda Bannon, modest jobs such as cooking dinner in the sunset, washing up and making the bed, current an almost terrible test.
The 35-year-old was born with no arms – the consequence of the rare hereditary disorder Holt-Oram syndrome, which touches bone growth and can source heart problems.
But Mrs Bannon refuses to let her incapacity get in the way of her living a usual life, using her feet in residence of her hands.